Designing, deploying, monitoring, supporting, and optimising your cloud or hybrid IT infrastructure are all part of cloud infrastructure management. Manin ensures high performance, availability, and scalability of cloud infrastructures through dedicated management services.
WHAT DOES CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES INCLUDE?
Observance of industry standards
- Management of the CI/CD process.
- Management of the reporting process.
- Plans for improving cloud infrastructure
Efficient IT service delivery
- Compliance reports are generated based on compliance assessments.
Regular transparent reporting
- Reports on health checks
- Reports on security audits
- Incident reports that include a root cause analysis.
- Regular service level reports are provided.
WHY MANIN IS A TRUSTWORTHY CLOUD MIGRATION CONSULTING PARTNER
- A substantial pool of Cloud certified professionals, such as Cloud Certified Solution Architects and Cloud Certified SysOps Administrators.
- Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professional Award – 3rd time in a row!!!
- We hold Guinness Record (Microsoft App Fest)
- We are consistently ranked as top 0.05% developers in Stack Overflow
- We are the Core Team of Google Apigee
- 350+ Successful Projects Worldwide
- Excellent Client Review / Portfolio
- 15+ Years of Experience
- Worked with 150+ Companies Worldwide
CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES HIGHLIGHTS
Best cloud strategies
We frugally plan your cloud migration and take the quickest routes to market while assisting you in selecting the cloud platform that best suits your requirements. We also make use of the managed PaaS environments and embeddable functionality provided by a cloud vendor to reduce development costs and effort.
Innovative cloud designs
We create microservice designs and give containerized services top priority in order to optimise cloud usage and guarantee infrastructure scalability.
Automation on multiple levels
To reduce cloud consumption overheads, our DevOps teams use the IaC (Infrastructure as Code) approach to automate cloud infrastructure setup and management, as well as scheduled or reactive cloud resource autoscaling.
Managed Services by AWS
- Your AWS infrastructure or AWS-based SaaS apps are monitored, managed, and improved by us.
- Using the optimal cost-performance approach, we build, implement, or migrate SaaS products and IT infrastructures to AWS.
Managed Services by Azure
- We employ a practical approach when designing, deploying, or migrating SaaS apps and IT infrastructures on Azure.
- SaaS apps and IT infrastructures powered by Azure are managed and optimised by us.
Infrastructure management for Multi-cloud
- We create a customised multi-cloud architecture that balances performance and affordability.
- Your multi-cloud setup is set up by us, and we guarantee its effectiveness and high availability.